Thursday, July 10, 2014

World Cup and Blog Template


1) The 2nd 2014 World Cup semifinals ended in penalties with Argentina winning 4-2 against the Netherlands. I particularly dislike penalties. It seems so unfair that 5 players get to share the pressure of scoring a goal each while a goalkeeper bears all the pressure of saving 5 goals.

2) I feel like updating the look of the blog. Something more simpler. A new colour scheme. It was sometime end of last year that I decided on the look of this blog, creating the background, banner, icons but only started posting in March. Months later, now, when I am posting more frequently, the look of the blog no longer suits me. So expect things to change in the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...